A Family History Consultancy
I started out okay with Ancestry.com. As I got deeper I learned it wasn’t for me. I found Watts Lab on Google after searching for a while. They were more affordable, and most importantly, willing to be flexible to my needs. Steve kept things moving along, and Julie’s research work is simply amazing! NOW I have a great Ancestry.com tree I can share online and on my iPad. I learned recently that she also does photo restoration—can’t believe the great work she did on photos I thought were hopeless. They haven’t let me down and I highly recommend Julie’s work.Audrina T., 27, Houston, Texas
Amazing progress has been and is being made in the pursuit of family history. Many challenges and concerns remain:
- What do I do with all these family records and photos?
- How can I make family history into something entertaining?
- I like things I can display and talk about—how can I make that happen?
- How can I involve my family members?
- How can I find distant family members who want to work with me in my research?
- How can I convert what I do into gifts for family members?
- We have a book of family history that we pass around the family—isn’t there a better way?
- This seems like a HUGE project—do I really have the time?
- Is it a good idea to share this information?
- How do I get started?
We could go on, but what we’d really like to do is hear from you. We want the pursuit of family history to be what you want it to be. Contact us and tell us what that is and we’ll help you make it so if we can. There is no fee for the initial consultation, and we generally do some level of work to determine how we can help you before you would be charged. We’re just as happy to do all the work for you as we will be if we just help you get started or get over a rough spot. We want you to be overjoyed with what we do for you, and we want you to feel like telling others about it.
Family History as a Holiday Gift
Consider hiring us to do this as a holiday or other gift for a family member, or for your entire family. We’ll help you make the results of this work available to these family members in a form they can use. Creating this legacy will be appreciated for generations. It will make a good gift for grandparents, parents, siblings, spouses, children, etc.
We’ve also written a book called “Online Genealogy, a First-Hand View of the Revolution.” The book describes our experiences and observations on the pursuit over the past 20 or more years. Upon request, we’d be happy to make a preview copy of this book available to you.
Our services range well beyond this, but include:
- Record scanning, transcriptions, upload, etc.
- Photograph scanning, restoration, upload, etc.
- Online family history research
- Setup and maintenance of Ancestry.com family trees
- Technical assistance with computers in support of above
We’ve recently relocated to the Houston Inner Loop. While it can be simpler to help you when we are able to meet, we help people from around the US, and sometimes around the world.
Join us in our mission to STOP FAMILY HISTORY INFORMATION LOSS!
Let’s get started.
How can we email@example.com